Exciting Freight Sales Opening, Junior, MidLevel, and Senior
2 YEARS FREIGHT FORWARDING SALES EXPERIENCE MINIMUM REQUIRED
$50,000 - $120,000 Upon Experience and Accounts
Our Client is currently seeking a dedicated and knowledgeable Sales Executive to join
its local Office.
Why would you want to join this Employer? Well we have three reasons, and three positions based on your approach:
1. No Immediate Book Of Business, or Need Time to Bring Business In? No Problem. We have a position for that.
2. Book of Business but need a little time? Great, we got another position for that?
3. Strong Book of Business? Fantastic, we got a position that pays FANTASTIC!
Take your pick, 1, 2,3! Let us know.
Here are the basics;
This position is responsible for the growth and development of new business, as
well as product marketing and customer support for Air and Sea Logistics Division.
Responsibilities of the position include:
• Responsible for the growth of air and sea freight sales. Import and or Export. Great Pricing on Import, Asia, LATAM, and ME
• Sales solicitation of prospective "A", "B", and "C+" level customers in primary markets.
• Identifying and properly qualifying business opportunities.
• Inputting and updating sales activities by utilizing the sales management software Cargowise knowledge a + PLUS.
• Continually developing and maintaining existing customers.
• Communicating closely with customers and operations to assure uniform understanding of
customer expectations relative to operational solutions, timeline, costs and results, including SOP
• Directing operational issues to the correct operational owner.
Requirements of the position include:
• Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent related work experience.
• 2 years of freight forwarding field sales experience or 5 years of operational experience in our industry.
• Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
• Desire and ability to provide excellent customer service required. Position will interact with customers
by phone, email and in-person frequently.
• Professional demeanor, including excellent written & verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency in Windows programs, specifically Word and Excel.
• Stellar organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Able to meet approx. 10 face to face sales calls per week with potential clients
• Annual Gross Profit Expectation range as follows:
Match base salary during the first year
Increase base salary by 50%+ after the second year
• Local candidates only
• Adhere to all policies listed in the sales and operational guidelines
• Self motivating and outgoing personality
ALL RESUMES MUST CONTAIN SALARY REQUIREMENTS. No phone calls, faxes or paper resumes, please.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
We offer a competitive salary/commission and full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision.
401 K plan is offered but will not be matched by the company